Ally’s FiestaPosted: May 8, 2011
Even if your baby girl is a towhead with bright, blue eyes…if she is born on Cinco de Mayo…fiessssssssta is in her blood! Ohhhhhhhh no…nevermind…fiesta is in her blood because she is my girl!! Either way…we threw down a fiesta! In case you want to have one of your own…Here is a list of ingredients we found helpful:
- Fiesta Décor- the more the better…confetti a must!
- Fiesta Music-Anything that includes La Bamba will do
- Lots of friends who are down to party! Trampoline and tire swing optional.
- A “walking taco” bar: Open individual bag of Doritos and insert customary taco toppings. Smash, shake, do the Macarena…whatever…just mix it all up in that bag and eat your “taco” with a spoon
- Lemonitas!! Or some would call that lemonade in a margarita glass.
Start with the girls…
9. The prettiest three-year old in the world
my words could not tell, not even in part
Of the debt of love that is owed
By this thankful heart
Click this link to view the album of pictures on Shutterfly